FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
2801 Buford Hwy NE
Brookhaven, GA 30329
If you need directions, feel free to give us a call, and we will be glad to be your personal GPS.
Our Atlanta office is located at Druid Chase Office Park on the 1st floor and is centrally located in the Brookhaven/ North Druid Hills/Toco Hills neighborhood off I-85 and North Druid Hills Road. We are surrounded by several Atlanta “intown” neighborhoods that are located within a 5-mile radius from our office:
Druid Hills / Emory University / CDC Buckhead – Lenox Brookhaven Morningside Virginia Highlands Oak Grove North Decatur/ Decatur Scottdale
Ample free parking is available by the front door of the building and is wheelchair accessible.
- Please make appointments at the front desk; hours are M-F, 9 am – 5 pm (closed from 12 – 1 for lunch).
- Clinicians and consultants are here M-F, 9 am – 7 pm, and Saturdays by appointment.
It may vary depending on the therapist, but many clinicians take their last appointment by 6:00 pm.
The full cancellation fee of $155, plus the credit card processing fee, is charged for all booked appointments unless we receive cancellation notice at least 24 business hours in advance of the scheduled appointment.
Fees range from $145 to $190 for a 45-60 minute session and $210 for intakes. Rates for VIP Concierge Services range from $200-350 for a 50-minute in-home or in-office session. Rates for Group Therapy are $65 per session and $80 for intakes. Workshops and Cultural Immersion Trips are negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
Yes! We are in-network with Aetna, Tricare, Cigna, and Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Yes! Our clients successfully use their out-of-network benefits.
We are an out-of-network provider for many other medical/health insurance plans aside from those listed above.
If you are a policy holder of another insurance plan not listed above, outpatient mental health services, including therapy and testing, may be covered in full or part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan, assuming that your insurance reimburses for out-of-network providers.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking your insurance company the following questions:
- Do I have “out-of-network” benefit coverage for outpatient mental health services?
- What is my deductible, and has it been met?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- How many sessions per calendar year will my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do I need pre-certification/pre-authorization (from my primary care physician) to begin therapy?
We offer 45-minute to 60-minute sessions. Longer sessions can be negotiated by the client and clinician on a case-by-case basis.
We service preteen (11-13 yrs.), adolescent (14-19 yrs.), and adults and elder (65+ yrs.) populations from diverse cultural backgrounds.
For Psychological Evaluations, we work across the lifespan, including working with children.
- Yes, we prefer that you complete your intake through our online client portal called Theranest. We will email you a link to our online portal.
- If you are unable to access the online portal, you can print off and complete one of the packets below that corresponds to the treatment you are seeking. Please complete the forms in their entirety and sign all places requesting signatures.